Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Photos - down with the sickness

My Picasa has decided to stop showing me photos, including editing them. This is a source of some considerable annoyance to me since I use it every day to process 100s of photos. Sigh. Anyway, I'll have to make do with unedited photos until I can get something sorted out. This is a a Potato Capsid



I initialy identified it correctly, then misidentified it subsequently somehow then had that corrected by Maria Justalmond via iRecord. Thank goodness for vigilant verifiers!

And my third Sarco, which I'm well happy about, processed before Picasa came down with the sickness. Or it could be anything really. I'll wait until a grown up comes along and tells me what it really is!


Additions:
848 Sarcophaga vagans A Flesh Fly
849 Campyloneura virgula A mirid bug
850 Fallopia convolvulus Black-bindweed
851 Eristalis pertinax A hoverfly
852 Closterotomus norwegicus Potato Capsid
853 Paroligolophus agrestis A harvestman

No comments:

Post a Comment